In attendance: Bob, Barbara, Brendan, Jeff, Gina, Dee (new), Ashley (new)
Welcome and Introductions
Welcomed new members Ashley Dunlop and her mother Dee Stephens!
Group Coordinator's Report
- On Sunday, 25 August, Jeff will visit St. Paul’s Presbyterian Church in Clementon, NJ. He will speak with pastor and a group of church members from Cameroon about our case file on Fomusoh Ivo Feh.
- Distributed copies of articles about the situation in Cameroon
- First meeting of new AIUSA group on the Main Line will be on 11 September at 7:30 p.m, at Radnor Memorial Library, Wayne, PA.
- AIUSA headquarters will send out e-mail invitations to dues-paying AIUSA members residing in Delaware County (1,000 members) and Montgomery County (1,200 members).
- The new group will have regular meetings on the second Wednesday of each month.
- Land defenders in Río Blanco still at risk (Honduras): UA 64.19
- Young man at imminent risk of execution (Sudan): UA 103.19
- Uyghur woman held incommunicado for two years (China): UA 222.17
- Human rights defender sentenced to 12 years (China): UA 284.16
- Cards with message of solidarity to Fomusoh Ivo Feh
- Letters to officials in Cameroon on behalf of Fomusoh Ivo Fen and his two friends (case file)
Next meeting: Wednesday, 18 September 2019, 7:30 p.m., Wegmans cafe in Malvern